You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (send an e-mail).
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
REPLACEMENT AND/OR STORE CREDIT
As our products are highly personalised and printed to order, we can only offer a replacement or store credit in the following circumstances:
- Manufacturing defect – replacement
- Item lost in transit – replacement
- Shipping damage – replacement
- Netpic internal IT system error – store credit
- Netpic Customer Service or designer error – store credit
A replacement or store credit must be requested within 30 days after delivery and will be issued in accordance with the above rules.
Our prints very rarely suffer defects and are carefully packaged for shipping, however if yours does arrives a little worse for wear please email us a photo with a brief description of the issue and a replacement will be issued upon confirmation by our team.
Netpic have to offer a monetary refund if you experience a major problem.
WHAT IS A MAJOR PROBLEM?
A product or good has a major problem when:
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is unsafe
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES & LOSS
You may seek compensation for damages and losses you suffer due to a problem with a product if we could have reasonably foreseen the problem. This is in addition to your replacement or refund.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Netpic do not have to pay for damages or losses that:
- are not caused by our conduct, or our products
- relate to something independent of our business, after the goods leave our control